CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Fun

Trying to pose for a quick picture possibly for Christmas card due to the fact that we will no longer be doing a family picture with a nice cast in it! This might have to do this year. Whitney I am open to other ideas!!

Crazy Girl!
Ok, So I went out to make sure Rileigh was not breaking another limb and was talking with a few neighbors and all the kids ( about 10 of them) thought it would be funny to start a leaf fight with the adults! I guess if you can't beat them join them! I had leaves all over! Stuck in my hair down my shirt in my mouth. It was a ton of fun though and needless to say the whole family got showers tonight! As we were getting this picture done the kids were throwing leaves on us.
The Leaf Monsters!
Check this one out you can't even see the kids with all the leaves!
I went in side to go get Tyler for a few pictures. Let just say he was not a big fan of the leaves.

Girls check out this handsome man!!


0 comments: