CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hudsonville Harvest Fest.

This morning Michelle and I took the kids to the Harvest Fest Parade in Hudsonville. Let me tell you this was the shortest parade I have every been to, I think there was 5 different entries that was it and it was over in about 5 minutes! After the parade they had some activities for the kids in the parking lot by Gemmens. It was a beautiful morning and the kids had fun.Annika and Mason. This picture cracks me up! Look at the difference in the kids clothing! Annika didn't want her sweatshirt or her coat on b/c she was to warm. All I have to say is that I have to chose my battles!
Tyler all bundled up for the parade.
Annika and Rileigh petting the miniature horses. In this picture at least I was able to talk her into wearing her coat!
Annika painting her pumpkin.

Riliegh, Austin, Annika and Mason.


Rileigh thinking she was going to jump this creek with her broken arm! Thankfully she took my advise and didn't try it.

1 comments:

Meyers Family said...

LOL!!! You crack me up - well, your kids crack me up :) Maybe Rileigh figured if she broke the other arm she would be free of doing chores and homework :)