CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Annika
















Annika is enjoying Preschool on Tuesdays and Thursday mornings and I always enjoy going to help in the room when I can. Today she had her Harvest Party and we had a great time! I always feel like she is the one that never gets that one on one time and I try hard to make sure to be at all the extra school stuff for her.





Annika is the most loyal little girl, If she tells you she is going to go somewhere with you she will no matter what else she could be doing ( i really could learn a lesson from her) and she is always willing to give her stuff to Rileigh even when she knows that Rileigh would never do that for her. Annika you are a gift from God and I am so thankful God gave you to us! We Love You!

0 comments: