CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Intresting Afternoon

We had a little excitement over here this afternoon! I was taking all of our stuff out of the rental car and getting everyone loaded in to go drop it off and pick up the van as Annika was playing around in it as she normally does. I told her to get in the seat and I was coming to buckle her up so she climbed out of the drivers seat and shut the door and was trying to open the side door when I hear her ask me to help her get it opened. I come over and try to open the door and realize that while she was in the front playing she must have hit the lock button and we now have Tyler looked in the rental car along with the keys on the front seat! I of course go into panic mode ! And of course Derick is not picking up his cell phone. WONDERFUL!! So what do I end up doing? I had to call 911. Annika of course thought it was cool that the police man had to come and a tow truck! Hopefully she doesn't try locking him in there for fun now!!

2 comments:

Meyers Family said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! I'm not letting her in my van again :) :) :) We lock the van w/the driver window down a lot when the kids are outside just so they can't get in, but we still can (hopefully by the time they're tall enough to figure this trick out the novelty of playing in the van will have worn off!). I'd love to see Derick's reaction to the whole scene :) Priceless.....and DEFINITELY blog-worthy!

Dykstra Bunch said...

Sounds like you had loads of fun Heather!!!! : ) Wish I could have been at my moms watching the whole thing!! LOL!!!!