CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Week in Review

Last week was a nice relaxing week over here! On Saturday we went to the Tigers game with our friends. It was raining when we left home and by the time we got to Detroit we would occasionally get a few sprinkles but not enough to stop us from tailgating! It was great to get away with just adults for a day, us girls where talking about how the whole day we did not having us call MOM a million times! Priceless!!!

On Monday we went to my sister in laws pool for the day and soak up some sun! Tyler had his first swim in the pool, He loved it!. Unfortunately I could not get any pictures b/c I was holding him the whole time! Maybe next time! The girls had so much fun hanging out with their cousins for the day and I enjoyed catching up with my Mother in Law and Sister in Law!

On Tuesday Michelle stopped over to pick up her sunglasses she left in my purse from the game and ended up staying most of the day to let the kids play! Again my kids had a great time and was wonderful to hang out with them for the day! Summer doesn't get any better then this!

Wednesday is Farmers Market Day! In Hudsonville they have a small farmers market that we have been going to this year, unfortunately the main thing we go for is Kettle Corn!! If you have never had it you have to try it! I never knew there was really a difference between that and Popcorn! ( I know, I don't get out much!!) Rileigh ended up spending the afternoon and evening with her cousin Taylin while Annika and Tyler went home for a nap.

Thursday I did the unthinkable!! I took 3 kids shopping to Holland during prime time nap time!!! Tyler took a nap in the van on the way out but Annika and Rileigh where in the back horsing around the whole time so Annika never fell asleep like I thought she would!! People must have thought I was nuts!! Tyler was in his car seat in the stroller and Annika spent a good share of time in the basket under the stroller!! She was so tired she almost fell asleep. I wish I had my camera!

Friday and Saturday we just hung out and ran a few errands while it was raining. Saturday night the Hambergs came over for a campfire and to let the kids run for awhile. Phil and Michelle's oldest son was so scared of our dog for the longest time but Saturday night he beat that fear and became good friends with bear! ! Way to go Austin!!!

Tomorrow it is back to Indiana for Derick and I! Have a great week!

1 comments:

Van Hofwegen Ventures said...

What about a birthday celebration-that should be noted.