CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I had to throw this in. I came out of the house to find Rileigh and Morgan sitting like this! Very creative way of staying cool! The Happy Couple
"Charlies Angles"
My Angles!

Yesterday was just all together a great summer day! The kids and I hung out all day outside and at night we went to my dad's for some boating. We ended up taking Rileigh's friend "Belle" with us so Rileigh would have someone to tube with for hours on end. Belle had never been tubing before but she had a great time and we even got her and Riliegh up on ski's! Riliegh learned how when she was 4 but this was the first time she did it this year. The night was also full of lots of pictures for my sister Melissa's wedding slide show so I will thought I might as well included some on the blog! Enjoy!

0 comments: