CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Camping

Better late then never! I have been trying to put this slide show together for the blog and as you can see the first try did not work and I have no idea how to get it off so sorry!

We had a great time camping once again this year. The group we go with is kinda a mixture of a bunch of friends and friends of friends but we all have a great time together and the kids get along so good. Tyler had a hard time adjusting to the camping environment ( but now I am wondering if he was coming down with an ear infection) Annika and Rileigh swam a ton and had a great time catching all the caterpillars, playing, and going to the candy store of course! The last night was the night that they had a hot air balloon take off from the campground (see slide show) the kids really enjoyed watching that. It turned into an eventful night in the Talsma Trailer! When I came in from the fire I tripped over Annika who had gotten up to go to the bathroom and had sat on the lid (down of course) to discover that she never pulled her pants down to go to the bathroom! Sweet I am now standing in what I thought was water but it is actually pee! I get in bed around 1 am and Rileigh now is bawling, her ear hurts her. Wonderful! So I was up all night with her until Annika falls out of bed! it was so our last night! I took her to the doctor to find out that she has a double ear infection! Does anyone see a pattern hear?!?
Now that half of our house is on Amoxcillin we should be on the mend! I hope!

0 comments: