CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Toothless Tony



As you can see Rileigh has now lost her front two teeth, Thank goodness we don't have to get pictures done for a while! Rileigh has had a good time grossing me out with turning her tooth backwards and showing me how loose they get and so on. I am convinced she does it so I bribe her to just pull the tooth out because I can't stand looking at it any more!


Not to much new here. I managed to get strep throat last week and thankfully no one else got it from me! Annika was sick last week for about an hour, (I have no idea what that is about.) Rileigh and Annika have now learned the art of faking sickness ( I wonder where they got that from!!) If they decide that they don't like what we are having for dinner they will start to hold there tummies and say they don't feel good, and unfortunately in the past week it's hard to know if they are serious or not with everything going around!! I always know they are just fine when as soon as I clear the table they ask for a snack!! Drives me nuts!


Tyler is a new boy!! The soy seems to be doing the trick! He no longer trashes around after his bottles, instead he will just look at us and give us a huge smile!!! He is so much better then just a week ago! Praise the Lord!



0 comments: