CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

2 months old

I don't know about you guys but our family does not do mornings well! This morning we had Tyler's 2 month check up at 9:50 you would think that we could get out of the house just fine by then, OH NO! We where doing well for time when we lost power at 9:30, the kids thought it was kind cool to live the way our Amish friends live for a few hours until we couldn't get out of our garage! I knew we had to pull the cord in the garage to get the door open , but little do I know that the cord is still wrapped around the top on the opener from when I was try to shoo out a hummingbird a few years ago, still not to frazzled I tell the kids to get buckled up and I will get on the van to get the cord untangled. I manage to get the cord untangled and have I now have the whole cord in my hand not attached to anything! Great!!! Everyone out of the car! I am now getting frazzled call Derick and ask him to come home so I can get to the doctor (late of course) and he can fix the door while I am gone! While waiting for Derick to come Tyler manages to poop his pants and the girls decide they are hungry and need to eat NOW!!! I now an thinking maybe 3 kids is more then enough for me!

At the doctor Tyler weighed in at 13lb and 9 oz. and 24 and 1/4 long. He remains in the 90% for both height and weight. Tyler is staring to coo at us and he smiles a ton, but when he wants to eat or sleep watch out he will let you know!!!

Rileigh and Annika continue you to enjoy Tyler (sometimes to much) Annika is always in his face and Rileigh is always trying to move him. At least they don't want to send him back!

1 comments:

Meyers Family said...

heather you crack me up!!! sounds like our mornings :)