CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

First Trip to Indiana

Today I took the kids to Indiana along with my Dad and Mary to go meet the Millers! Rileigh and Annika have been "packing" for 2 days to go, I was just praying that neither of the girls would mention to them that there dad made a Mii on the Wii of Mr. Miller, I am not sure what they would think of that. The whole way there Annika kept asking if we were almost there yet but all together they did well on the way down. We got there about 2:30 and showed them around the girls wanted to go see the horses and it so happened that one of their horses had just had a baby last month so Rileigh got a kick out of that ( Annika was a little scared of them) On the way home we stopped at the Dutch Essenhouse for dinner and that is when Annika started to act up of course (no nap so what did I expect) Thankfully Grandpa and Grandma where there to wipe up so sad sad tears! I don't know about you guys but the more tiered my kids get the faster and louder they get! I think Grandpa and Grandma where happy to get out of the van! We keep telling my dad you don't need hearing aids you will be driven nuts if you could hear the full magnitude of these kids voices!! Tyler did amazingly well on the trip and altogether I we had a good time! I think I am getting ready to go down and start working in two weeks I think I will be ready for a little time away!

0 comments: