CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Melissa and Jason Wedding

As most of you know my sister, Melissa and Jason got married this past Saturday!! Rileigh, Annika and I where all in the wedding so the girls and I had a ton of fun getting nails and hair done together!! The photographer has a slide show posted on her blog for those of you who are waiting to see! Go to KariDouma.com and you can check out pictures from there. I will make sure to post some snap shots soon!!!!
The kids had a great time dancing (Annika and Emma almost to much!!) their dresses were rented so when I went to go drop them off today the lady said the dresses were ruined and she would need an extra $50 for each dress to cover the difference!! Let me tell you I was a little caught of guard on this one!!! Isn't it like renting a tux? You use it to death and then return it? So to make a long story short I gave her the extra $100 ($50 for Annika's and $50 for Emma's) and have been in touch with the dry cleaner and using some of there suggestions. Both dresses are as we speak soaking in the washing machine with a little oxy clean, dish soap and Clorox 2! As of last check the dresses looked like how we got them so hopefully we will be reimbursed the extra $50 per dress. The lady will have to go over them with a fine tooth comb to find something wrong with them! At this point I think that might be what she will do. I will have to update on this later.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

how weird on the dresses. I have never heard of anything like that!
The wedding was perfect and your girls were adorable !!! Your Mom (and my very good friend) was remembered in a beautiful way and I know she is so proud of you and your sisters ! I did shed some tears, but most of the day was smiles and laughter. Can't wait to see the pictures. My girls are anxiously waiting too :-)
Nancy Bouwkamp