CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

It Came Clean!

I can't believe it! I got the dresses cleaner then when we picked them up! I am so thankful to the girl at Jenison Cleaners who told me how to clean it instead of putting more money into dry cleaning them! I was going to take a picture of the dresses hanging from my umbrella on the deck but for some reason I have been having a hard time taking my pictures off the camera with my new one. One of these days soon I will sit down and trouble shoot that one! Anyways so when I went back to the ladies house tonight she was amazed that I got them clean. She was thinking that there was red wine on the dresses, like I would let my 3 yr old drink wine! What she was thinking was wine was really ketchup or a sucker something more likly to be found on a 3 yr olds dress. Come on Lady! ( I never knew you could you a Magic Eraser on clothes. Thanks again lady at Jenison Cleaners!) She did point out that one dress had a small snag in it but said she would but a "pick up" around there so it would blend real nice. I was just happy about getting my money back! So of course I don't think I was even out of the drive way and I was on the phone with Tami and I go to put the money in my purse and notice the lady shorted me $5! Whatever! I am sure she didn't mean to but I am so over this saga!!

2 comments:

Dykstra Bunch said...

At least your not shorted $95 if you had to pay that. Glad to hear that you got the dresses clean, and it worked out for you!!!

Have a great weekend!!! ; )

Van Hofwegen Ventures said...

Looked at Melissa's pics. AWesome! Don't you wish you could do it all over again? I loved the beach pictures and the flowers were amazing!