CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A World of Hurt

Well I can proudly say that the kiddo's ears are all cleared up (knock on wood!) Now it's Derick and my turn to be in shambles!
Derick has been dealing with a abscess tooth, he went to the dentist Monday and had it drained and has been on Vicodin all weekend along with anti-biotic. He is now starting to feel better now that he realised that he has to take that medicine with food! Root Canal is scheduled for Tuesday! Good thing we did not cancel that dental insurance yet!

Monday I was also in a world of hurt. I have been dealing with a ingrown toenail for the past couple weeks and finally decided to get it taken out. The procedure was not to bad considering. Now if I can keep the kids from stepping on it life will be good!

0 comments: