CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ebates

Last night while I was looking for a code to get free shipping at Home Depot I found this site called Ebates (see link to the right). It is totally free and each time you shop through there you get a percentage of your purchase back as a rebate. No UPC to send in it does it all for you.! Last night my rebate came to $9.63 and the best part is that I did not have to hall my three kids in a store to shop!! Right now if you sign up under me I get a $5 bonus! My user name is htalsma! Check it out and see what you think!! They have about every store imaginable!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for tip!Same as you I like to spend less money on things I would be purchasing but instead of Ebates I shop through www.savingswatch.com. They offer a much higher cashback, try it too. They have hundreds of exclusive coupons and free shipping offers. i just love em'
Its worth checking out.