CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Update



Rileigh and Luke found a bunny nest this afternoon and decided that they need to save there lives b/c one of there siblings got run over with a lawn mower. The bunny that Rileigh is holding she named Rascal. We did make them put them back and we will have to see if the mom comes back for them. I had a hard time telling her that we need to leave them alone so there mother will come back for them, hopefully next time they find creatures they will just look and not touch. How hard is that for a couple 6 year olds!

Derick showing off for the girls! Check out those Abs!!!




I showed the girls how to do hand stands against the wall like her mom and Auntie did! Don't you just love the picture of me and my sisters! (I am on the left, Tami is on the right doing the head stand next to me and Melissa is just sitting there! )

Rileigh up to bat at her game on Saturday. She had a couple good hits and she even got a girl out at 3rd base!
































0 comments: