CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

It happened to Me!

I hesitate to blog this but on the other hand if it can save just one person from going through what Tyler and I went through today it is worth it.

Today we went to our friend Whitney's house to take some pictures of Tyler and ended up staying for lunch. We were enjoying a " Pizza Picnic" on the deck when Tyler started to fuss so of course I take him out of the car seat and hold him. Whitney and I started to pick up so I set Tyler in his car seat and of course he was not to happy, so I went to grab the car seat and take him inside ( now mind you he is not buckled now) as I picked him up the handle it must not have been locked in place and he went tumbling out on to the deck!!!! By the grace of God he was not seriously hurt but of course both of us were shook en up!

This whole scenario almost happened with Annika when she was little but she was buckled up, so I knew better! But of course I was in a hurry and never thought twice about it. So the reason I post this is to remind everyone out there with babies PLEASE buckle them up before you move the carrier even a few feet or take your baby out. I would hate to have someone get seriously hurt.

I will post some of the pictures she took once I get the cd.

0 comments: