CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New hobby!


Thanks to my wonderful hubby teaching me how to list stuff on craigs list, I am proud to say I have sold my first item today! I posted my old bed room furniture from when I was a kid at 10:30 last night and by 10 this morning I had 10 emails from people about it. By 2pm when the first the people came to buy it I had 16!! That was an easy way to make some cash! I am already well on my way for my second sale! Tomorrow that should be gone and not to mention I listed 4 more things tonight!!! Did I ever mention that we are getting ready for a garage sale and unloading just a ton of stuff from our house and boy does it feel good!!


As I mention before about the kids and naps, today was another nap less day! Annika had heard me talking to Derick about a friend of ours daughter ( who will remain nameless!!) who is very upset with her room and the color's (not to mention the color of her house- it's a boy color- white) that her dad told he she had to sleep on the floor if she was going to be ungrateful of what room she has. Well Annika most have over heard this b/c tonight she informed me that she just wanted to sleep on the ground! Whatever as long as you don't get out of you room!

1 comments:

Meyers Family said...

Love the pic of Annika on the floor!! Why don't mine just pass out like that?!